Benefits at a glance
- Rigidly welded, monoblock steel frame for minimum deflection under load.
- Downstroking bending beam with two cylinders made from high-quality forged steel and precisely honed.
- Ram travel fully supported in low friction fiber slideways.
- Full electronic synchronisation with proportional valve technology assuring maximum bend accuracy and repeatability through constant monitoring and correction of beam parallelism by a CNC system.
- Stroke-depth measurement through high-precision linear scales.
- CNC-controlled backgauge on ballscrew spindles with DC drive.
- Block-type European hydraulics.
- Compactly-wired electrical box with ventilation.
- Full conformity with EC Machinery Directive for safety and certified CE marking.
- Graphical control with full programming and machine control facilities in a user-friendly computer environment. Main features include:
- Programmable multi-axis control.
- Y1-Y2 cylinder axes.
- X1-X2-R1-R2-Z1-Z2 backgauge axes.
- CNC crowning axis.
- Modular expansion for additional axes.
- High memory capacity for program steps and tooling data .
- High number of product and bend repeat possibility .
- Direct graphical programming with automatic computation of all axis positions and bend sequence in full graphic simulation .
- Product programming with direct angle input or in absolute dimensions. For each CNC program and bend sequence, the programmable and/or computed functions include: bending length/thickness, material selection, tooling selection, bend method, mute position, pinching point, pres force/speed, incremental travel and retraction of backgauge,dwell time, delay time for axes re-positioning, decompression stroke/speed, tilt adjustment, cgorrections on Y and X axes.
- Manual operation of all axes.
- Teach-in on all axes.
- Operator selectable languages.
- Integrated diagnostic software.
- Memory storage on USB flashdisk.
European-style top tool holders with wedges.
Sectioned (gooseneck) punch and multi-vee die block. (all tooling precisely ground)
Two-hand operation console with double foot-switch.
Linear front-arm guides.
Electrically-interlocked side and rear guards.
Manual or power-driven (CNC) crowning tables.
Top tool manual quick-release clamps.
Hydraulic tool clamping systems.
Special tooling for customer applications:
Special-profile top and bottom tools.
Single-vee dies with table adapters.
Front light guards or front laser protection for enhanced safety .