Compact Welding System PRO-W integrates high quality 30W-3000W YAG fiber coupled lasers from our Japanese partner into our 3-Axis cartesian co-ordinate systems. With our flexible numerical control system, users can easily calibrate pulse width, laser energy, peak value and repeatability of the laser for cutting or welding for various material.
– Deformation and HAZ are minimized thanks to very small spot size, high energy density and short welding time;
– Deformation and damage are minimized thanks to non-contact processing without mechanical pressure;
– Non-contact processing makes the maintenance work easy;
– There is no need to consider electrical conductivity and conductive routing;
– Welding can be performed in the atmosphere, in an assist gas atmosphere or in vacuum;
– According to applications, the location of work piece and the laser irradiation point can be moved;
– Multi-spot simultaneous welding and time-sharing welding are utilized;
– Flexibility to incorporate automation and facilitates downsizing and cost reduction.